Awakening through Adversity – 6 weeks with Dan Ireland. (15 hours of practice and inner adversity curiosity)
In today’s high stress, constantly changing reality, professional success and your own peace of mind are dependent on developing emotional resilience and coping skills. Awakening through Adversity
By taking this program, you will also elevate the effectiveness of your work with others, whether you are already a meditation teacher (or interested in becoming one), a therapist, a coach, a leader within your company or family, or someone committed to making a difference in the lives of others. Awakening through Adversity
That’s why we have put together this 6 week Program (previously unavailable to the public).
This 6 week program is for those with a solid meditation experience:
What is the most essential trait for an effective seeker, healer or teacher? Intelligence, skill, and compassion are important, but without presence, our work in service of others falls short of its potential.
Practicing Awareness through Adversity is an opportunity to utilise adversity to help us awaken.
Your training will include:
- 6-week focused workshops featuring 75 minute sessions each week with International Facilitator and Founder of Awareful, Mindful Gold Coast and The GFTC, Dan Ireland.
- 1 x 6 hour retreat
- Sessions that will explore the four pillars of a healthy mind: Attention (Be Present), Resilience (Feel Connected), Insight (Get Curious), and Compassion (The Key to it All).
- Opportunities to connect with your fellow students, access to hundreds of hours of meditations and videos to support your practice
- Opportunity for extra one-on-one coaching sessions.
Awareness through Adversity is for you if you are ready to:
- Increase the positive impact you make in the world through the power of your awareness
- Be a leader, teacher, or spiritual guide who communicates with ease and clarity
- Better understand what makes meditation more effective — whether for yourself or when sharing mindfulness practices with others
- Receive and experience greater abundance in your own life
- Grow, evolve, and awaken into your highest potential
- Work and communicate in an aligned, authentic way
- Make a lasting difference in people’s lives
It is possible to develop greater resilience for the long-term, regardless of the ups and downs of life.
How much out of class work will be involved?
About 3 – 4.5 hours per week, including application of the various tools supporting mindfulness (not just meditation), watching recorded webinars and optional participation in a private group with your cohort.
Who can sign up?
We are thrilled to offer this course to anyone over 18
You will learn life long habits for well-being and skills to support a healthy mind in the workplace. (Note: if you are a teenager who is not yet 18, email email@example.com to find out if you are eligible.)
Where is it located?
The Awareful Meditation Centre, Burleigh Heads
$185 ($155 early Bird pricing)
Date & Time:’
Starts Thursday 12th of May running for 6 Consecutive Thursdays – 5:45pm – 7pm – finished with a 6 hour retreat