Supporting Healthy Minds Program with Dan Ireland
In today’s high stress, constantly changing reality, professional success and your own peace of mind are dependent on developing emotional resilience and coping skills. Your presentation or analytical skills may not be as important as your ability to control emotional reactivity, build solid connections with colleagues and develop your sense of self-inquiry for the long-term. Supporting Healthy Minds
That’s why we have put together the Supporting Healthy Minds Program (previously unavailable to the public).
Built by psychotherapists using the latest research, the 8-week Supporting Healthy Minds MasterClass is based on the understanding that well-being is a skill that can be trained, supporting reduced stress, improved relationships, increased focus, and better health.
Your training will include:
- An 8-week workshop featuring 90 minute sessions each week with International Facilitator or Founder of Awareful, Dan Ireland.
- Sessions that will explore the four pillars of a healthy mind: Attention (Be Present), Resilience (Feel Connected), Insight (Get Curious), and Compassion (The Key to it All).
- Opportunities to connect with your fellow students, access to hundreds of hours of meditations and videos to support your practice
- Opportunity for extra one-on-one coaching sessions.
When you have completed the course you will be able to:
- Reduce emotional reactivity
- Improve relationships and communication
- Gain self-awareness and reduce rumination
- Increase focus and concentration
- Explore your sense of purpose and stay motivated – even when times are hard
It is possible to develop greater resilience for the long-term, regardless of the ups and downs of life.
How much out of class work will be involved?
About 1 – 1.5 hours per week, including application of the various tools supporting mindfulness (not just meditation), watching recorded webinars and optional participation in a private group with your cohort.
Who can sign up?
We are thrilled to offer this course to anyone over 18
You will learn life long habits for well-being and skills to support a healthy mind in the workplace. (Note: if you are a teenager who is not yet 18, email email@example.com to find out if you are eligible.)
Where is it located?
Awareful Centre, Unit 1 80 Dover Drive, Burleigh Heads, 4220
$400 ($220 Early Bird Rate)
Date & Time:’
Tuesday evenings Starting TBC – 6:15pm – 7:30pm for 8 consecutive weeks (9 Spots Left)